- August 2012 The new opening of Actiu London Showroom
- August 2012 Actiu praised in Australia as a model for Sustainable Industry
- July 2012 'Snail' by José Lopez Giménez won of the First Actiu Photography Competition
- July 2012 One hundred authors, One hundred points of view of Actiu Technological Park
- July 2012 Marcelo Alegre reveals the making of the TNK A500: Sustainable Engineering and Creativity
- July 2012 II congress FM&BS World Summit 2012
- July 2012 TNK A500, Internationally recognised at the Red Dot Awards Gala
- Juny 2012 Actiu equips the new Headquarters at Sabadell Bank
- Actiu London Showroom stages solidarity against childhood leukemia
- AFD and Actiu open a showroom in Costa Rica
- Actiu opens a new showroom in Australia
- Actiu London Showroom, networking stage of Spanish culture and cuisine
- Actiu is actively participating at the Clerkenwell Design Week
- Actiu participates in events, discussions and workshops at Clerkenwell Design Week in London
The new opening of Actiu London Showroom
The new Actiu London Showroom, situated in Clerkenwell East, a key area in architecture and contract design on a worldwide level, has an exhibition ground of 250 m2 and a philosophy linked to the lifestyle of the company, its space is already equipped with a large inner garden that provides light and transparency, green areas and efficient management of natural resources.
The space has been designed as a sustainable workplace, an exhibition lounge for products and brands, a sales and promotional network, as well as, a space designed for the training and development of permanent training; an expository meeting point for the society and culture of architecture and design.
Until now, Actiu has taken part in other important projects in UK. The company has furnished the offices of BAA at Heathrow airport, the facilities at American Express, the Queen Mary University, the Laing O´Rourke office network, the biggest construction business company in the UK, the Army National Museum and the British subsidiaries of car makers Mazda and Ford, the Algeria Embassy, the facilities at Dow Jones, a leading global finance establishment. In addition it has also equipped the education areas and the newly renovated offices at Whitechapel Art Gallery in London, an institution over 100 years old which holds events and art exhibitions. The new Actiu London Showroom consolidates its presence in the British capital regarding its products in the English market.
The Actiu London Showroom forms part of a network of worldwide showrooms owned by Actiu. The group, leader in the manufacture of equipment for public and workspaces, owns 10 showrooms installed in the principal capitals of the world; Sydney, Paris, Madrid, Dusseldorf, Lisbon, Casablanca, Dubai...and now London.
Actiu showrooms are a concept of space from where the company responds to the needs of each project, offering an exclusive and quality service. Spaces where professional architects, facility management and interior designers have the necessary tools to carry out their work, as well as a place where these professionals can meet their clients in a personalized way.
With this new space, Actiu expands its international expansion project, consolidating its presence in more than 65 countries to which it is addressed.