Actiu colloborates with the Summer University in UPV
- The boiling Universe.
- Energy efficiency.
- Chemical Engineers before the Energy Challenge: New challenges and Solutions.
- Food, Agroecology and Food sovereignty.
- Innovation and excellence in design: New lifestyles.
- Green Manufacturing.
- Chemical Engineering Applications in Strategic Sectors.
- Success cases in the use of best practices of sustainability and enviroments in organizations.
- Analysis and Projection of the actual economic crisis.
Within the polytechnic university, an ambitious line of research focuses on the issues of "innovation" and the "excellence" of design, from the analysis of possible "lifestyles" in which human activities are generated, life, work, culture, entertainment and all activities that humans can do more productively and satisfy their existence.
In this sense, the facilities at Actiu Technological Park, have been the chosen site to carry out the "Innovation and Excellence in Design workshop: the new lifestyles", where more than 60 participants attended this day, in which speakers such as Javier Poyates and Juan Fco.Pico (Department of Architecture composition UPV), Joaquin Arnau ( University professor of UPV), Vicent Martinez (Designer, National Design Award) and Marcelo Alegre (Designer) amongst others, discussed various current issues like design, sustainability, excellence, innovation and lifestyles.
Do you want more information?
Receive in your email all the latest news, events, offers, tenders, awards, designers.