Intended as an iconic element within the office, this armchair designed by ITEMdesignworks aims to be the differentiating factor in work spaces.
Thanks to its dynamic and open conception, it enables conversation, reading and the use of electronic devices without falling into a relaxed state which impedes your concentration. To maintain the active attitude, we have removed its arms and set at 180 degrees which favours privacy for the user due to its high degree of sound proofing.
- “People/not prizes”, the personal stories which move the world
- Actiu opens the debate at Valencia Habitat trade fair with a round table “New ways to feel and experience space”
- The Cool Working experience by Actiu materialises at Habitat in Valencia
- Four Actiu products are amongst the most outstanding designs created in Spain since the twentieth century
- Showroom Barcelona: a place where product, work and design work hand-in-hand
- Actiu participates in HOSTEL Trends 2015 to define the keys of flexible keys
- Actiu dresses up to parade in the First Alicante Fashion Week
- The people behind the architects. “Values of an Architect”
- Rethink Barcelona studio, at the new Actiu showroom, the transformation of workspaces
- The most avant-garde product accompanies Actiu to the International stars of the Starlite Festival in Marbella
- Seven international bloggers tell us about their ideal office at Sunny Design
- BADMINTON, add a twist to your imagination
- Millesime Madrid: fine cuisine and decoration in the largest gastronomic event in Spain
- Actiu participates at the most important interior architecture fair in the USA
- Clerkenwell Design Week when the future is now
- Actiu participates in the fiftieth anniversary of CASA DECOR
- Milan Furniture Fair sets the standard for the design at a worldwide level
- Shey and Badminton nominated in the i-NOVO Awards
- The future of workspaces at "Rethink Offices"
- Badminton, the sound absorbing armchair that activates your creativity
- Change began at Actiu and was presented at Orgatec 2014
- Sport identifies us