Administration & Logistics Specialist
We are looking for a team player who is willing to learn. You will be located at our Blue Lagoon Miami showroom. If you are organized, detail-oriented and a great team player, we would love to interview you! An increasing demand for our commercial solutions on the US MArket has created this career opportunity in Miami.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Process incoming shipments, deliveries, and installs.
- Reception and transactions on all incoming deliveries and pickups from drivers.
- Enter orders, specials and claims and data verification
- Confirmation of delivery, shipping, and install dates with our clients.
- Preparation of finished orders for shipping, including physically boxing up art work and overall coordination.
- Checking of shipping process, from order to delivery.
- Legal residence in the US
- Bilingual English-Spanish written, speaking and listening communication skills
- International Logistics knowledge (at least 2-4 years on the job experience).
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A keen attention to detail
- Advanced communication skills