Architect / Interior Designer & Showroom Sales Specialist
Actiu is the largest office furniture manufacturer from Spain, covering sectors from office to airports, auditoriums, hospitality, education, healthcare and government.
Actiu USA branch is seeking an awesome Interior Designer/ Architect & Showroom Sales Specialist to join our Team immediately! Most important factors: Awesome team player and willing to learn. You would join our Admin Team located at our Blue lagoon Miami showroom. If you are someone that is organized, detail-oriented and a great team player, we would love to interview you!
Booming growth and high demand for our commercial solutions has created an exciting career opportunity in our design & sales department.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Seeking for business opportunities in the A&D community.
- Identify/evaluate the wants/needs of customer & recommend the ideal products.
- Design customers' space using pCon planner design program (similar to 20/20).
- Educate customers on product line & project process and needs.
- Prepare quotes based on designs.
- Specials products management.
- Understanding the overseas communication procedure with HQ.
- Close sale, process orders & take initial payments.
- Project management from inception through completion.
- End client visits.
- Events programming.
- Showroom management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Sales attitude and knowledge about client’s management.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A great attitude.
- A great communication with the overseas team! Proficient computer skills.
It will be valued positively:
- Shipping Experience preferred not required.
- Driving license and car preferred not required.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Amazing Problem-Solving Skills.
Candidate Must have:
- Interior designer/interior architect or architect bachelor.
- Legal residence in the US.
- Bilingual English-Spanish written, speaking and listening communication skills.
- Base salary 45K + Commissions.